We have prepared new premises for you:
Which are original and completely different from what you have met in Brno so far.
It's great to practice yoga outdoors, so we decided to bring the greenery behind you inside, and the interior will look accordingly. The course and what the interior looks like and you can follow all the news on our instagram and facebook -> CentrumViktoria
Power yoga originated in the USA, but it is still based on classical yoga. It is a dynamic and strength-demanding form of yoga with smooth transitions between individual positions. Power yoga relieves stress, shapes the body and improves fitness.
Lunch yoga: is a type of yoga that tries to break the mundane cycle of sedentary jobs. And this by stretching the body or taking a light breath and thereby contribute to calming the mind and overall relaxation. The lessons focus on different parts of the body and emphasize proper breathing and inner concentration.
A healthy back: If your hips ache from too much sitting or standing at work, you feel that you are losing your body's mobility and flexibility, or you would just like to compensate for congenital spine defects, yoga can become an excellent therapeutic tool.
Gentle yoga is based on classical yoga. Her goal is to smoothly get into positions with gentleness to one's own body, because in gentleness there is strength. Gentle yoga is focused on stretching the whole body and moving the joints. It supports correct posture, helps us consciously relax and harmonizes our mind.
Fit yoga originated here :) and is a combination of Powel yoga, Pilates and Tabata. This is a more powerful exercise, where the movements follow each other and are not repeated much.
Outdoor yoga lessons
We have prepared lessons for you in our outdoor areas, which are in the greenery by the river.
The lessons will be suitable for everyone! Shy beginners, experienced yogis and curious passers-by are welcome.
You can find the schedule in the folder: Lesson Schedule
Bookings: +420 776 282 575
Price: 130 CZK/h
We accept Multisport cards from 1.9. 2020.
Cards pay for one entry per person per day.
1) Upon arrival at the lesson, please report to the reception of the complex.
2) We prefer that you wear your pads, if, but you do not own a pad, we will lend you ours free of charge, which will then be disinfected.
3) We recommend coming in comfortable clothes, the locker rooms are fully available to you.
4) You can make reservations online (if you already have an account with us), or by phone, or email, or a message on social networks.
5) The number of places is limited, we recommend making a reservation.
6) Please observe the conditions